Through our membership of the IPREX global communications network, our clients can access 800 staff in 115 offices worldwide.
Below is an overview of recent activity amongst our IPREX members.
SUSAN DAVIS INTERNATIONAL WINS PRESTIGIOUS STEVIE AWARDS
Washington DC-based IPREX partner, Susan Davis International, received the Gold Stevie Award for Communications or PR Campaign of the Year, and a Silver Stevie Award for Women-Run Workplace of the Year – More Than 10 Employees – Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations and Business Services, at the annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business ceremony in New York City in November. The Gold Stevie recognized SDI’s role in the 2016 launch of the Hidden Heroes campaign for the Elizabeth Dole Foundation; the Silver award was for SDI’s work with diverse clients ranging from non-profits to corporations and government agencies.
NEW IPREX FINANCIAL & CORPORATE PARTNER IN THE UK AND SWITZERLAND
Financial, corporate, brand and crisis communications agency, Yellow Jersey, with offices in London, Leeds and Zurich, became a partner in IPREX in January. Founded in 2009 in London, Yellow Jersey has grown into a multi-disciplinary agency delivering a wide range of investor and capital markets services to support IPO, M&A and financial calendar programs. In 2017, the agency advised on nine IPOs and over 115 since inception.
OLMSTEAD WILLIAMS JOINS IPREX IN LOS ANGELES
Los Angeles based Olmstead Williams Communications became a partner in IPREX last November. Founded in 2008 by Tracy Olmstead Williams, the award-winning public relations and social media agency serves clients nationally, working with technology and professional services companies to meet their objectives, raise their brand profile, and capture mind and market share.
STRATEGIC MARKETING AGENCY MC2 JOINS IPREX IN MANCHESTER
Manchester-based MC2 joined IPREX and joined the platform. Founded in 1999 by CEO Mike Perls, MC2 has a team of 40 professionals, consisting of marketing strategists, data analysts, digital marketing consultants, media relations specialists, graphic designers, software engineers, video producers, VR/AR developers and even a drone pilot.
PHOENIX-BASED STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY 10 TO 1 PUBLIC RELATIONS JOINS IPREX
Phoenix-based 10 to 1 Public Relations joined the IPREX in October. 10 to 1 was founded by President Josh Weiss, following a career in politics and senior in-house communication and crisis management positions, with particular focus on brand building and reputation management through systematic media outreach and community engagement.
TAKTIK, OF LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA REJOINS IPREX
Slovenian PR firm, Taktik, has re-joined IPREX after a two-year absence. Taktik, based in Slovenia’s capital city Ljubljana, helps organizations to design, plan, implement and assess communication strategies and programs in all fields of public relations. Its team has invaluable experience in communicating with journalists, employees, consumers, financial publics, business partners, politicians and officials, as well as local communities.
The Shell Issue 11
1. Chairman address, John Wells
2. The confluence of influence: where social media and business meet, Stav Pisk
3. Mind the gap in your crisis planning - how Sydney Trains used social listening to avert a PR disaster, Tracey Jarvis
4. Cyberspace in APAC - keeping it secure, free and open, Alexandra Mayhew
5. Won't somebody please think of the children?! Aussie e-cig regulators dragging the chain on public health reform, Isabelle Walker
6. The man from Wagga, Tim Mantiri
7. A new day for Zimbabwe under Mnangagwa or a false dawn?, Kerry Sibraa AO
8. Don't be a rebel without a cause, Karen Bells
9. Quirky headlines, Benjamin Haslem
10. New planning panels for Sydney for projects valued between $5 and $30 million, Kathy Lindsay
11. Putting the practical into tertiary studies - now there's a theory, Tom Scambler
12. IPREX highlights