Wells Haslem Mayhew is a member of IPREX, a US$350m network of communications agencies. Through our membership of IPREX, our clients can access 1,800 staff in 115 offices worldwide.
Below is an overview of recent activity amongst our IPREX members.
MOWER MOVES UP TO TOP 3 IN 2019 U.S. B2B AGENCIES BENCHMARKING REPORT
Mower, one of the largest independent marketing, advertising and public relations agencies in the U.S., moved up to the number 3 spot on the 2019 US B2B Agencies Benchmarking Report ranked by B2Bmarketing.net. Mower has been a fixture in the business-to-business listing’s top 5 since its inception, ranking third in 2017 and fourth in 2018.
Mower has created a number of award-winning B2B campaigns in recent years for Domtar Paper, Buckman OnSite® and Freightliner Trucks as well as its work with Detroit, the trucking components division of Daimler Trucks North America.
ALTEZZA COMMUNICATIONS JOINS IPREX GLOBAL COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
Altezza Communications, a public relations, marketing and communications agency with headquarters in Moscow is now a partner in IPREX.
Established in 2006, Altezza Communications operates throughout Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) helping clients build positive reputations, promote goods and clearly communicate with external and internal stakeholders. The agency has expertise in corporate public relations, fast-moving consumer goods, travel and hospitality, real estate and premium alcohol and luxury goods communications.
FRENCH/WEST/VAUGHAN LEADS ALL WINNERS AT TRIANGLE AMERICAN ADVERTISING AWARDS WITH FIVE TOP HONORS, TAKES 14 OVERALL
French/West/Vaughan (FWV) led all winners in the prestigious Gold and Judges Choice categories at the 2018/2019 Triangle American Advertising Awards, claiming five of the evening’s top honors and 14 overall.
The Gold category honors the highest level of creative achievement across the various classes of competition. FWV campaigns on behalf of Wrangler Jeans and the J. Peterman Company were the top winners,
AWARD-WINNING AM O’SULLIVAN PR JOINS IPREX GLOBAL COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
AM O’Sullivan PR Ltd., the Cork-headquartered strategic communications agency, has become a partner in IPREX. They join Dublin-based Walsh:PR to broaden the range of IPREX coverage in Ireland.
Founded in 2015, AM O’Sullivan PR provides strategy and crisis communications, digital public relations, event management, media relations, internal communications, reputation management and stakeholder engagement services.
ORCA WINS $34 MILLION GERMAN GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
ORCA Group – including IPREX partners ORCA Affairs and ORCA van Loon – have won a four-year framework PR contract for the Federal German Ministry of Interior. This is the largest such contract ever tendered by the German government.
With a budget of up to $34 million, ORCA will be undertaking a wide range of work for the government. There will be a wide range of work – consulting and implementation in online marketing, the design of initiatives and programs, advice on the development and implementation of communication, and advertising.
INFLUENCESUITE JOINS IPREX GLOBAL COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
InfluenceSuite, a consumer and corporate communications agency with headquarters in Madrid, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal, is now a partner in IPREX.
With more than 30 years of communications and marketing experience, InfluenceSuite’s Chief Executive Officer, Mayte González-Gil, and Senior Partner, Ana Paula Salguerio, are providing consumer communication and marketing, corporate communication, internal communication, training, research and measurement services to the entire Iberian Peninsula. •
The Shell Issue 12
1. Chairman address, John Wells
2. A beacon in the darkness: How Youth Insearch is rebuilding young lives, Stav Pisk
3. A booming Melbourne & bread-and-butter issues auger well for Labor in Victoria, Robert Masters
4. Governments have the power to help Australian drivers live their electric dreams, Benjamin Haslem
5. Australians & Americans doing business: the culture battles, Alexandra Mayhew
6. If you are collecting data, protect it, don't misuse it, because consumers are fed up, George Platsis
7. 10 top digital marketing trends that will dominate 2019, Tracey Jarvis & Alexandra Mayhew
8. Blacktown’s got talent! Isabelle Walker
9. Out of the wilderness & in with a shout - the remarkable resurgence of NSW Labor, Julie Sibraa
10. Challenging Labor's property tax reform could be ScoMo's best play, Kathy Lindsay
11. Wentworth - lost on self indulgence, not the numbers, John Wells
12. The art of writing op-eds, Stav Pisk
13. It's my party & I'll plan if I want to: tips on planning a successful event, Larissa Jaffé
14. IPREX highlights